Reuters has extended its DACS permissioning system with the release of Open DACS, for customers that want to use Reuters data outside of the Reuters Market Data System.
DACS is designed to control the use of Reuters data on RMDS and the heritage TIB and Triach market data distribution systems. It also is used for producing data usage reports.
Open DACS allows clients to permission and track the usage of chargeable Reuters data outside of RMDS.
"We found recently that more clients are taking dat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II