UK data and software vendor CMS WebView has completed the first stage of its plans to sell off parts of its business, with the sale of the client contracts for its datafeed and display application products to Tenfore Systems.
The six-figure deal, which was signed on May 22, comes after CMS WebView said that it was looking to sell the intellectual property rights to both TDI Feed and TDI, its ticker plant software (IMD, May 22).
Under the terms of this deal, Tenfore will take on the roughly 80
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming