Fidelity Investments has begun using the evaluated pricing service from Bear Stearns affiliate PricingDirect to provide 4pm fixed-income prices, Inside Market Data has learned.
A source familiar with the deal says the Boston-based buy-side giant is using the service for pricing domestic mortgage-backed securities. PricingDirect went live as the firm's primary source of data for these instruments last month, the source says.
According to this source, PricingDirect replaces a 3pm snapshot servic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act