Chicago-based ticker plant vendor HyperFeed Technologies has signed up its first client in Europe, following the opening of its London sales office, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Heetesh Rawal, managing director for the EMEA region, says the client, a London-based hedge fund, will go live in June. He declines to name the client.
HyperFeed's ticker plant will provide the client with low-latency data from OPRA, together with data from the New York Stock Exchange, the Chicago Mercantile Exch
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit