Thomson Financial has beaten Bloomberg and Reuters in overall user satisfaction, according to a survey of sell-side firms in the New York tri-state area from UK research firm Kimsey Consulting.
Bloomberg was not rated first in any of the categories and placed only fifth overall, while rival Reuters was only fourth (see table, below). GL Trade and CQG were rated second and third overall.
Thomson appears to be overcoming some of the issues that have dogged it in the past, not only winning the b
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit