While officials from the New York Stock Exchange and Euronext have made detailed high-level business integration plans and defined a technology roadmap for their trading platforms in the event of a merger, the impact on the exchanges' market data operations has yet to be determined, sources say.
One source familiar with the situation says it is "way too early" for any definitive information on how the two will combine their operations. "At this point, the data piece [of the plan] has not been
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act