AXA Investment Managers, the asset management arm of French Insurer AXA, is aiming to cut its spending on market data while improving how it handles reference data.
Valérie Malaval, the Paris-based head of change management for data, was given responsibility for the firm's market data budget in recent weeks, and has a mandate to slash the firm's market data spend by 20 percent.
One way that the firm hopes to achieve this is by being more discerning about with whom it spends its data budget. "
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling