The Options Price Reporting Authority is predicting an alarming rise in market data traffic rates this year that outstrips its previous predictions. According to its figures, the total number of messages per day for options data traffic will more than double to 2.3 billion by next January.
By May of this year, consumers of Opra data will require sufficient capacity to handle 190,000 messages per second (mps) and bandwidth of 108.3 megabits per second (mbps), according to a letter to market pa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act