UK-based Markit, a provider of pricing services for credit, loans and derivative instruments, and for credit reference data via its Reference Entity Database, has in the past grown by acquisition, with the purchases of Totem Market Valuations and its Dividends and Derivatives Directory, and US loan pricing service LoanX. However, Markit's latest buy—Dutch real-time data and technology vendor MarketXS—has left some observers wondering whether the vendor is readying a play for the real-time da
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp