SunGard's Data Management Solutions business is bolstering the third-party content available via its Fame data desktop and making its content and analytics available to other SunGard applications, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Both initiatives are designed to broaden take-up of the product by hedge fund managers.
Officials say some hedge funds have been attracted to the Fame product by the depth of its fundamental analysis, and last year the company began developing and marketing the product
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming