Thomson Financial will announce this week the appointment of former Instinet executive Mark Howarth to fill the vacant role of managing director, Asia-Pacific.
He replaces Yasuka Miyakawa, who left the company last year after being appointed country manager, Japan (IMD, Jan. 23). Miyakawa's re-assignment followed Thomson's decision to divide its Asia-Pacific management between Japan and the rest of the region.
Howarth says he does not intend to make any significant changes to this structure. In fa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit