The data and information market grew in 2005, according to the 2006 edition of Inside Market Data Reference, highlights of which were presented at Inside Market Data 2006 last Wednesday, April 5.
However, direct comparisons with previous years' data cannot be made, as the report now examines the entire data and information market, not just the real-time market.
David Anderson, editor of IMD Reference, says this is because there is much more to the market than just real-time price data, includ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit