Nasdaq has begun user testing of a single book for all securities traded on Nasdaq and the former Inet and Brut ECNs, following approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 14.
Nasdaq made test stocks available for testing by users on July 24, ahead of a phased migration that is expected to take place over three weekends beginning on Aug. 28. The migration will begin with Nasdaq-listed securities, followed by stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchang
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act