A new methodology for measuring and comparing latency on real-time data systems at client sites is helping Reuters win business for its Data Feed Direct offering, according to Scott Kennedy, European and Asian business manager for Data Feed Direct.
Officials decline to name specific users, but say that both buy- and sell-side firms are signing up on an ongoing basis.
According to the methodology, set out in a recent Reuters whitepaper, live, replayed and synthetic test data can all produce dif
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit