UK-based fundamental data provider Hemscott will next month roll out a UK version of Abacus, a spreadsheet-based interface to its fundamental data that is designed for sell-side and buy-side research analysts.
In October, the vendor will add fundamental data on UK-listed equities to Abacus, which launched in July with fundamental data on US and Canadian equities going back more than 20 years, says Jon Brickman, executive vice president and head of global sales at Hemscott.
Global pricing data
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act