Denver, Colo.-based data analytics software vendor CQG will launch a new analytics package next month as part of the latest release of its core software.
CQG version 7.3 features a new component, TradeFlow, that allows users to determine trends in the buying and selling of futures contracts by viewing the volume of contracts traded at the bid price versus the ask price. This should enable traders to recognize trends in price movements, predict when market momentum will change before the price
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp