California-based asset manager Pimco has begun using a derivatives pricing service from Bear Stearns' evaluated pricing vendor arm PricingDirect, as part of a deal signed last year.
Under the deal, Pimco went live with PricingDirect's credit default swap prices as its primary source of evaluated prices last year, expanding an existing multi-year deal for evaluated fixed-income prices, officials say.
Now Pimco has rolled out the vendor's evaluated pricing service for interest rate swaps, says B
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit