The Financial Information Services Division of the Software and Information Industry Association will send a letter to exchanges this week to encourage the use of standard timeframes for the distribution of delayed market data.
The letter, jointly signed by FISD vice president Tom Davin and Reuters' Andrew McLean, who chairs the FISD's Business Issues Policy Procedure Standards working group, will ask the exchanges to consider reducing the amount of time by which they delay data.
Staff off the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit