Multi-dealer bond trading platform Thomson TradeWeb will launch a feed of corporate bond trade data later this month that will combine data from the Trace reporting utility with additional calculated values from TradeWeb to improve transparency in the corporate credit markets, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The feed, dubbed TradeWeb Credit Data Feed (TCDF)—previously referred to as Trace+ (IMD, July 24)—will complete internal quality assurance testing on December 8, and will be available
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp