LONDON--John Jessop, president and chief executive officer of Telerate Holdings, appears to have parted company with Moneyline Telerate just two weeks after Moneyline acquired Telerate from the Bridge estate.
The news came as a surprise to industry observers, given Jessop’s long-standing relationship with Jon Robson, Moneyline Telerate’s chief executive officer, as well as his active support for Moneyline’s bid for Telerate in the face of opposition from the group managing the Bridge estate.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit