LONDON--Linnco Europe, the London-based futures, options and commodities broker, has linked up with Bridge Information Systems to provide its traders and investors with access to quote data and news over the Internet via BridgeChannel. Officials at Linnco say the company is the first UK firm to sign such a private-labeling agreement.
BridgeChannel, which was launched late last year, is an Internet- and intranet-based data and analytics service which runs with Microsoft Internet Explorer and
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won