Bloomberg’s year was dominated by two considerable departures from its traditional modus operandi. The most significant transformation was its launch of a new desktop display system offering a much higher degree of flexibility and customization, as well as enabling users to view third-party data on the same screen. The year also saw the final phase-out of its original Bloomberg Classics proprietary terminal product.
The formalization of regional marketing groups, designed to better handle its
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent