LONDON--The London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange has launched an Internet service to replace Liffestyle, its CD-ROM of historical data for all Liffe contracts.
Liffestyle Online provides end-of-day data and charts and tick-by-tick data detailing every bid, offer and trade for each Liffe contract. Professional and private investors can use the service to track trends, perform technical and quantitative analysis and build and utilize trading models.
Liffestyle Online repl
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership