According to a Dow Jones Telerate internal memo, Telerate has given serious consideration to offering discounts on its core information services -- and even some free services -- as an incentive to banks and firms who trade on the Minex foreign exchange conversational dealing system. However, since a copy of the mid-March memo was first obtained by IMD sibling publication FX Week, Telerate has opted not to move ahead with the incentive plan outlined in the memo, a Telerate spokesperson says.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming