NEW YORK--Susquehanna Partners, an options trading firm headquartered in Pennsylvania, is gearing up to roll out Neovision's Heatmaps market data visualization software on its Reuters Triarch data distribution platform. At the same time, Neovision has entered an agreement with Bridge to integrate its latest release into Bridgestation and Telerate workstations.
Susquehanna has been evaluating Heatmaps since last spring and began a pilot project using version 2.0 of the software about two month
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech