Barra, a buy-side risk management and fund analysis software vendor, plans to expand the coverage and functionality of its new Barra Credit system amid growing interest in the credit and credit derivatives market.
Barra Credit, a Web-based corporate credit risk analysis tool for the buy side, was launched in the US in January, and in Europe with European coverage at the end of April. Officials say around half a dozen early adopter clients are testing it in Europe. Following a European roadsho
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming