TOKYO--Time-series database provider Fame Information Services has signed a deal to serve as the historical database engine behind Amsus, the new financial information product launched by Nikkei Quick Information Technology (NQI).
Amsus is the first product to incorporate Quick's real-time data platform, Quick-IS, with the Nikkei Economic Electronic Databank System (Needs) historical data in one package. Amsus aims to provide decision support to fund managers, analysts, traders and researcher
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech