LONDON--Market data management software firms enjoyed a busy and successful year thanks largely to banks cutting back on market data expenditures.
The bear market caused many major Wall Street firms to tighten market data budgets and sparked their interest in market data management systems for cost control and containment.
An official at one market data management system vendor says, "It’s been a very dramatic year and we’re finding that we are having to increase in size. At the beginning of t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit