NEW YORK: With Reuters America chairman Michael Sanderson out of the picture after Sept. 30, the latest phase of Reuters' global restructuring has left Tom Glocer and Graham Albutt in the two most senior roles in the Americas.
As part of the ongoing structural reorganization (see related story, this issue), Reuters last week announced internally that Tom Glocer will become president of Reuters America Inc. Glocer will also assume responsibility for sales and operations of Reuters Information
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech