Security to Entity CrossWalk, the joint venture between Standard & Poor’s (S&P), Telekurs Financial and D&B, now incorporates links to two additional identifier codes, officials say.
CrossWalk enables users to determine the relationships between securities, issuers, related subsidiaries and affiliates of a business in order to reduce risk (IMD, July 16, 2003).
The service now links entities in S&P’s CUSIP database and the ISIN codes from the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) S
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act