Citicorp's deep pockets notwithstanding, Quotron Systems Inc. is taking decisive action to reduce costs while keeping its foot to the floor in new product development. Manufacture of Quotron's Q1000 and refurbishment of Q800 terminals will no longer be handled internally.
Quotron has announced plans to eliminate another 400 jobs over the next several months. The latest cutbacks come just three months after Quotron spun off its 600-person customer engineering staff to Phoenix Technologies Inc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling