The Financial Information Services Division of the Information Industry Association is embarking on a project to address the problem of the lack of a standard definition that is used by exchanges worldwide for the term "closing price." The FISD is planning to survey exchanges worldwide to document pricing conventions in each market and make a database of results available to vendors and securities firms.
Mike Atkin, director of the FISD, says the aim of the project is not to establish the "ri
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech