Inter-Regional Financial Group Inc. has decided to drop Automatic Data Processing Ltd. as its branch office brokerage workstation supplier. Instead, the Minneapolis-based company, parent of Dain Bosworth Inc. and Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc., will install almost 2,000 terminals provided by ILX Systems Inc. ILX is a unit of International Thomson Organization Ltd.
The decision is a blow for ADP, whose prized installations at Shearson Lehman Hutton Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co. have been subject
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming