TORONTO--Despite recent trading patterns of the company's shares pointing to the possibility of a takeover, Canadian market data vendor Star Data Systems Inc. maintains that it is not for sale.
The announcement two weeks ago of a net loss of C$19.5 million for the nine months ended Feb. 28 sent Star Data's share price down 12 percent. However, the trading range of the stock price has widened considerably over the past six months to between C$1.50 and C$2.00 per month from C50 cents or so per
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit