Data software vendors are gearing up for a rise in demand for MDDL as user firms begin to express interest in the market data XML protocol. However, adoption among users has not yet gained much momentum.
"We have a record of at least 12 companies working on MDDL products," says James Hartley, chief technologist at the Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA), which is developing MDDL.
These consist of exchanges, vendors and use
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent