Research has become something of a dirty word in 2003. Just last week, the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) announced it had censured and fined four more firms--notably Banc of America Securities and Axiom Capital Management--for issuing misleading statements and research.
The regulators’ activity on this issue has spurred a number of business developments. One example is the Global Research Analyst Settlement, set up in April between the US Securities and Exchange Commissio
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act