The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has slapped the AP- Dow Jones newswire with a three-week suspension for breaking an embargo on money supply data on July 14. The newswire -- a joint venture of the Associated Press and Dow Jones & Co. -- jumped the gun on the embargoed release of the Fed's data by two minutes, releasing it at 4:28 p.m. instead of 4:30 p.m. The Fed subsequently barred AP-Dow Jones' reporters from attending its weekly press briefings until Aug. 11.
According to Peter Bakstan
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming