NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems will soon launch version 7.0 of its station market data display application, which will be used to upgrade current Bridge Active1 customers.
The networked version, Bridgestation 7.1, is due in the summer. Bridgestation 7.1 will include control sets needed to handle the upgrading of Bridgestation 6.0 clients. Bridgestation 7.0 is missing some of the control sets needed to replace the networked Bridgestation 6.0 series.
"Bridgestation 7.0 is the product where
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit