BW Bank Updates for Faster Analysis
Germany's Baden-Württemberg Bank (BW Bank) has upgraded to the latest version of the kdb+tick application for streaming data analysis from Palo Alto-based Kx Systems.
The bank is using the application to analyze multi-asset arbitrage opportunities and create automated alerts to its trading systems. The software works with the bank's installation of Kx's kdb+ database.
The system serves the bank's proprietary trading desk, where about five traders use it to pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II