The exchanges participating in the Globex project plan to use existing distribution mechanisms to deliver real-time market data from the futures-trading system to third-party vendors. Globex data will be collected and consolidated for Globex Corp. by Reuters Holdings PLC, co-designer of the system.
Initially at least, the exchanges plan to make no alterations to their existing fee structures for market data, according to sources at the exchanges.
The Globex partners, as expected, last week an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit