LONDON--The future of Electronic Broking Services’ (EBS) market data delivery product and Project Hazelnut Web-based trading system may be up in the air after development delays and a board rethink, sources say.
EBS, a consortium-backed interbank FX brokerage system, had commissioned consulting company Cicada to put together a team of companies to build the market data system, an updated version of the EBS Ticker (IMD, Feb. 5).
Several sources say that EBS member banks are concerned about de
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank