NEW YORK--Thebeast Inc. will focus on its software and software development and will partner with other companies to offer clients hosting solutions, rather than host solutions onsite, says Thebeast CEO Geoff de Lesseps. A deal with a hosting solutions partner will be inked soon, he says.
The decision to find a partner to offer hosting solutions for clients was in large part because of the World Trade Center disaster and the destruction of Thebeast's New York office, says de Lesseps. He says
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership