LONDON--James Watson and Andrew Beacham will be leaving their positions as joint heads of sales at Bridge UK and Ireland. Watson will be joining California-based Slam Dunk Networks, an Internet networking company, while Beacham is emigrating to New Zealand.
In an interview with Inside Market Data, Watson says that he was not looking to leave Bridge, but the prospect of "a lifestyle change" appealed to him. He will be moving back to California, where he worked for Reuters America prior to joi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse