London data management software vendor Xenomorph has made a number of new hires to its sales and consulting units in London, officials confirm.
The company has renamed its client services group "client management" and hired Neil Greenley, formerly of Sybase, as an account manager. He takes over from Najam Alavi, head of client services, who is moving to New York to set up the vendor's US office. Louise Buckley, who previously worked in marketing, has been appointed salesperson.
In addition, th
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech