Finetik Partners, a Singapore-based data and content management advisory company, will launch a new service called Asian Data Content Service next Monday, Aug. 9, says managing partner Stephan Stadelmann.
The service will provide asset managers, hedge funds, brokers and vendors with market data from local Asian vendors that is customized to meet their specific requirements in terms of both content and normalization format. Finetik effectively represents the local data vendors outside of thei
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank