Under terms of a strategic alliance announced last week, Dow Jones Markets will incorporate Castlenet LLP's the Beast derivatives analytics engine into all of its information products going forward. While the Beast currently can handle only the fixed-income and foreign exchange instruments brokered by Castlenet's owner, Tullett & Tokyo Forex International, Dow Jones ultimately expects to use the software as its core analytics engine, providing analysis on the full range of instruments covere
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp