Banking veteran Paul Thrush has been appointed chief operating officer of market analysis firm IDEAglobal with a remit to manage and develop the business globally.
In an interview with Inside Market Data, Thrush says he will focus on adding new products and services for the credit and equities markets and seek new clients on the buy side. IDEA is already in discussions with a number of asset managers to design offerings.
The majority of IDEAglobal’s customers are traders, but the sell side is
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech