McGraw-Hill's FSTS unit shortly is expected to announce deal for satellite/FM sideband distribution of Ticker III market data feed. Other product plans include addition of S&P Marketscope to Ticker III, enhancement of Options Monitoring Service. Some OMS customers were told last year that service would be dropped, but new FSTS management (MTR, February 1987) appears committed to keeping it.
Securities Industry Association has announced "Ideas That Work" theme for Information Management Confer
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank