Liberty Brokerage Inc. and Garban Ltd. have exploited a new Government Securities Clearing Corp. (GSCC) rule that allows them to open access to their interdealer-brokerage markets -- and the pricing screens that support them -- to non-dealer institutions. To do so, each applied for inclusion in a new membership category that permits an IDB to conduct up to 10 percent of its business with non-GSCC netting members.
Until the rule change, interdealer-brokers were only permitted to provide broke
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit