Castlenet, a new company that is majority owned by Tullett & Tokyo Forex International, is marketing a Java-based, interactive version of a pricing system dubbed The Beast. The original version of the Beast was rolled out almost three years ago to Tullett's capital markets desk in New York, and is now implemented in London and Toronto as well.
Carl Carrie, president of the new company, and formerly Tullett's vice president in charge of capital markets systems software development and research
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit